Creative Director, Growth
ZOE is a fast-growing health technology startup on a mission to help people eat with confidence. Running the largest in-depth nutrition study in the world and using cutting-edge data science, Zoe analyzes your unique gut, blood fat, and blood sugar responses so you can understand how you respond to food and take control of your health.
Founded by entrepreneurs who have built billion-dollar businesses and one of the world’s top scientists, Zoe has grown to over 70 employees since starting in 2017. We are also the team behind the COVID symptom study app, with over 4.5+ million users.
We are always looking for innovative thinkers and doers to join our team. Together, we can improve human health and touch millions of lives.
About the Role:
ZOE is seeking a Creative Director, Growth to bring our extraordinary story to life and help millions of people around the world learn to eat for their unique biology so they can lead healthier lives.
As Creative Director, Growth, you'll report to the VP Brand Marketing and own creative strategy for marketing campaigns, with a key focus on paid social advertising, and the opportunity to develop TV commercials.
The ideal candidate for this role is highly creative with experience developing paid social campaigns and managing a creative team. Our Creative Director, Growth should be expert at launching best-in-class programs and comfortable testing early concepts, learning, and optimizing for business goals.
- Owning creative strategy and production of paid social ads, working closely with VP Brand Marketing, Head of Growth, and other key stakeholders to create performative ads that capture our brand and customer experiences, and meet ZOE's business goals
- Translating company strategy into actionable creative briefs for the team
- Developing new creative concepts with high empathy for our customers and their challenges
- Manage a small in-house creative team responsible for producing and iterating on/optimizing a high volume of creative assets
- 7+ years experience, with at least 2 in a creative management role in a digital environment
- Experience overseeing paid social media creative strategy and production
- Experience in fast-paced, high volume production
- A deep understanding of the digital landscape, with a proven track record of collaborating with paid media teams to balance brand and performance objectives
- Strong communication, management, and collaboration skills. People love working with you!
- Highly organized, with experience managing multiple programs simultaneously
- Interest in health and nutrition