Keyholder / Sales Associate
North Attleboro, MA /
Do you love people? Are you fun and energetic? If so, you may be the perfect addition to our team!
We are searching for fun and responsible Keyholders and Sales Associates to join our growing team. We offer competitive pay, real opportunity for advancement, a great team member discount, and an awesome team to be a part of!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with customers to help recommend, find, discuss, and select items in the store
- General store maintenance & cleaning
- Cash register operations
- Opening and closing procedures (Keyholders)
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Have fun and make a difference!
Here’s some stuff that sets us apart from everyone else:
- Advancement: Developing team members and helping them grow is very important to us. As a member of our team, there is always opportunity for advancement – there are no limits. Martina Ramsay is the perfect example of how team members at Josh's Toys & Games can advance through hard work and determination – she was hired as a Seasonal Sales Associate in November, 2011. After the holiday season, Martina was invited to join our year-round team as our first ever sales associate in January, 2012. Martina went on to earn a total of 5 promotions and is now the Store Leader at our highest volume location. Her dedication to improving, working as a team, creating fun, and strong communication skills are what allowed her to move up and create a life-long career for herself. Currently, 100% of our leadership team has been promoted from within!
- Our Founder: On October 10th, 2008, at 15 years old our Founder, President & CEO, Josh Heinzl, opened the first ever Josh's Toys & Games in Nashua, New Hampshire at Pheasant Lane Mall. Fast forward to today – Josh's Toys & Games has expanded to 4 locations from Manchester, NH to North Attleboro, MA. Josh is not your average founder - he takes an active role in all aspects of store operations from helping customers on the sales floor to selecting our curated product assortment.
- Fun: Think working at a toy store sounds fun? It is! We get to enjoy the latest and greatest toys and games, play with our customers, and create an enjoyable shopping experience!
If you love being extroverted, working hard, and having fun, you should apply!
Josh, Martina, Mary, Bill, Clay, Ali, Payton, & Joe
Josh's Toys & Games