Partner Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Marketing – Partner Marketing
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you own the management of co-marketing campaigns from idea to execution, acquisition of new partnerships and growing relationships with partners. You will be working with well-known telecommunication and consumer electronics brands like Vodafone, Telekom, Deutsche Bahn, Samsung, Apple, Google and many others. You enjoy developing and implementing effective and scalable marketing programs that drive subscriptions, user engagement and brand love? Then join us now and change with us the future of entertainment.
What would you do
- Develop, direct and execute co-marketing campaigns (TV, Online, Social Media, Print, CRM, PR) to drive subscriptions
- Acquire and activate new partner marketing programs that drive member acquisition, brand love und boost user engagement
- Create content and sub-driven marketing concepts and campaign ideas for and with our partners
- Identify opportunities to maximize our brand exposure on partner marketing channels
- Guard our brand, our originals as well as studio content in partner creative
- Work cross-functionally with: Marketing, Distribution, Design, Product, Content and others, as well as externally with partners
- Report, monitor, and optimize partner marketing campaigns, with post activity analysis to evaluate effectiveness and ROI as well as actionable next steps.
What we're asking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills: fluency in German and English is required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business required (advanced degree preferred)
- Significant experience in consumer marketing within the Entertainment industry
- Knowledge of the consumer electronics and telco market in Germany
- Strong analytical skills: demonstrated ability to use customer research, hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, generate credible forecasts, and assess the efficacy of marketing campaigns
- Hands-on mentality, commitment and self-management
- Being extremely organized, ability to manage multiple projects and work in an agile, dynamic startup environment
- Excitement to roll up sleeves and make a big impact on a rapidly growing company
What you can tell people at a party
“I work for this really cool tech startup and advise them to take the right decisions on behalf of their users.”
Why you´ll love working at Joyn
● Fast-paced startup backed by two of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
● Highly international working environment
● State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
Are you ready? We're fast, we’re well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, It's the best time to join us and shape our vision.