Compliance & Risk Manager (m/f/d) Part Time 20 hours
Corporate – Legal
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
What would you do?
- You are involved in the establishment and continuous development of a Compliance Management System mainly focusing on IT-security, data protection, competition law and regulations as well as media law
- You are involved in the conception, organisation and implementation of compliance-courses and risk analysis workshops
- You will advise and support our departments in prioritising and implementing measures for compliance, in particular, measures for the security of information, IT-security and data protection
- You are going to lead projects and take responsibility for their initiation, calculation, planning, management and implementation
- You will plan and coordinate the implementation of preventive- and improving measures including internal training measures
- You will constantly test and pick random samples to examine the effectiveness of the security measures and -regulations in certain processes and applications
- You will take over the reporting for the security of information, data protection as well as IT-security
- You will overview the internal control-system and make sure all processes are running smoothly
- You will document process operations and controls
What do you need?
- You have a degree in economic or legal sciences or computer sciences or alternatively a apprenticeship with a similar professional experience
- You already have experience in project management and in compliance, information security management, data protection or IT-security
- You are working efficiently and independent
- You are business fluent in German and English
- Strong communication skills and a high resilience complete your profile
What you can tell people at a party
“I work for this really cool tech startup and advise them to take the right decisions on behalf of their users.”
Why you´ll love working at Joyn
● Fast-paced startup backed by two of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
● Highly international working environment
● State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
Are you ready? We're fast, we’re well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, It's the best time to join us and shape our vision.