Scrum Master / Agile Coach (m/f/d)
Tech – Technical Program Management
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
ABOUT THE JOB..
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master / Agile Coach who can coach our product crews and bring us to the next level of agility in the organisation. You will be working with team(s) to help them achieve more and continuously deliver value, using lean and agile practises. You play a vital role in implementing our organisation-wide agile principles and transforming our organisation to be a truly agile organisation with a strong emphasis on delivery and speed. We envision an organisation where people can fulfil their full potential by delivering an oustanding product.
WHAT YOU TELL PEOPLE AT PARTIES
"I help engineering and product teams to continuously deliver value in small increments and ensure people enjoy coming to work every day"
WHAT WOULD YOU DO
- Build high-performance teams that continuously deliver high-value, high-quality products with passion and fun.
- Promote and support agile practises within your team(s) and help the team to continuously deliver value and continuously improve.
- you take care of impediments that block the teams progress and you can turn around impediments quickly and know how to navigate the organisation to do so.
- you are data-driven and help the team improve by providing the right metrics and KPIs around their ways of working, product quality, etc.
- Encourage a culture of openness and transparency where we celebrate failure
- Be an active member of the agile community within Joyn and participate in continuous improvement within this discipline across the whole company
- Proactively share agile knowledge and practices across the whole organization
- Help us to become a truly agile organisation
HOW YOU DO IT
- You are a leader who goes beyond the standard Agile, Scrum, Kanban, XP, Scrumban textbook examples.
- You constantly challenge the status quo and look for continuous improvements. What works today won’t work tomorrow and we can always do better.
- In your role communication is key. You can communicate effectively exchange information within the team and across teams and you help us ensure we all speak the same language and go out of the room with the same understanding.
- You bring the right drive and mindset for a learning culture and you have the ability to absorb and apply new knowledge and skills
- There is no one size fits all when it comes to people and you understand the impact on others and how to tweak your approach for the situation and context.
- We won’t tell you what the next step, so you need to be self–motivated, driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job.
- We want to change the media industry in Germany and Europe which means we need to be able to adapt. You enjoy reacting to changing business needs, cultures, conditions and work responsibilities.
WHAT WE'RE ASKING
- Extensive experience as a Scrum Master / Agile Coach
- a fast-paced environment is something you feel really comfortable in
- knowledge about product management tools, including practical knowledge of Jira
- professional working experience in leading and coaching software engineering teams
- you have a sense for team dynamics and dysfunctions within teams
- having the knowledge and some real-world experience (battle scars) about scaled agile frameworks, like SAFe, Nexus, LeSS, DAD, etc.
- university degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent
- English is our team language
What you can tell people at a party
“I work for this really cool tech startup and advise them to take the right decisions on behalf of their users.”
Why you´ll love working at Joyn
● Fast-paced startup backed by two of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
● Highly international working environment
● State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
Are you ready? We're fast, we’re well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, It's the best time to join us and shape our vision.