Manager Business Development & Brand Relations (m/f/d)
Partnerships & Business Development – Distribution & Partnerships
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
What we are looking for
You are a proactive sales person with real understanding of strategic business development and a partnerships person at heart. We want you to establish and foster new partnerships and make them successful for both sides. You collect and contribute impulses from the organization and outside world, listen, reflect and connect with regards to all partnerships related topics and help the organization to prioritize - and that for the right reasons. With your technical understanding of digital products, you are able to balance topics along our KPIs. Our colleagues from Controlling, Legal, Marketing, Content and BI will support you in your role.
What would you do
- Evaluation of general business potentials for new partnerships for Joyn
- Acquisition, negotiation and implementation of new co-operations in several national and international brand and media segments with a 360° approach
- Development of concepts, management and steering of cross media campaigns in cross-functional coordination with several stakeholders
- Identify and translate product innovations from dynamic market places into new cooperation concepts
How you do it
- Examination of new brands, media channels, technologies and applications for partnership strategies
- Evaluation of business cases for partnerships and cooperation possibilities
- KPI-Analysis/Controlling/Reporting and Benchmarking
- Preparation of presentations for Management-Level and partner meetings
- Contract preparation and negotiation with partners
- Internal stakeholder management and coordination with other teams and their tasks (Content, Partner Marketing, Marketing, PR, CRM, Media Sales)
- Accompanying and ensuring implementation process for the launch of new partnerships
- You will report into the “Lead Business Development & Brand Relations”
What we´re asking
- Professional experience in partner management / key account management (at least 4 years) with proven success
- Successfully completed university or technical college studies (eg business administration / economics, marketing, communication, industrial engineering)
- Good numerical understanding and analytical-conceptual skills
- Affinity to IT / Product / VoD topics
- Communication and presentation-proof, creative will and "maker qualities"
- Very high performance and readiness paired with structured operation
- Team player with a high level of initiative, motivation and resilience
- Business fluent in German and English
Why you´ll love it here
• Well-funded, stable and innovative company backed by ProSiebenSat1 and Discovery
• Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
• Brand new office located in the heart of Munich with parking, showers and a canteen
• Competitive compensation package with individual performance bonus
• Flexible working times and home office when you need it
• Highly international working environment
• State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
• Company movie events, table tennis, pool table and kicker
Are you ready? We're fast, we’re well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, it's the best time to
join us and shape our vision.