Trainee Software Engineering (m/f/x)
Tech – Software /
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 65 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
About the job
We’re looking for a passionate Engineering Trainee who will join us to build the best video streaming platform that users use on a daily basis. Trainee program is for a duration of 12 months during which the trainee works on and learns different disciplines such as Test automation, Manual testing & Software development. During this process mentors will support and accompany the individual on their journey and they will receive training throughout the program to advance their knowledge on the latest technologies. The goal of the program is that the individuals discover their specialised passion for application development and testing.
What we are looking for
- Minimum Bachelor's degree focusing on computer science, computer engineering, computer science, business informatics or similar
- A drive to learn and bring in new ideas, test and implement them
- Positive spirit, a can-do attitude and a passion for collaboration
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, as it is our company language in a diverse environment (we employ people from ~35 different nations)
Our ways of working
- Work in agile environments, prioritizing tasks with your team and the Product Owner
- Incorporate immediate feedback from end users and experiment with new ideas
- Continuously challenge and improve the quality of our applications, ensuring a maintainable architecture
- Regular events and new initiatives to enable knowledge sharing and cross-team collaboration
Why you`ll love it here
• Well-funded, stable and innovative company backed by ProSiebenSat1 and Discovery
• Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
• Brand new office located in the heart of Munich with parking, showers and a canteen
• Competitive compensation package
• Flexible working times and home office
• Highly international working environment
• State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
• Company movie events, table tennis, pool table and kicker
Are you ready? Joyn has just started, it's the best time to join us and shape our vision.