Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
Product – Product Management
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
ABOUT THE JOB..
We are redefining the way users consume entertainment. We are not only building the next-gen entertainment platform, it is our goal to inspire our user’s taste and interests. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
We need an enthusiastic product thinker to help our team build and execute a strategy for our big aspiration. By using data and customer insights, you will envision and build delightful and revolutionary experiences.
You will have the opportunity to melt creative product thinking, an appetite for calculated bets, a thirst for learning, and thoughtful use of data in order to build an extraordinary experience for our customers. Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features,
in entertainment, and customer engagement.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO
- Develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap for onboarding and engagement for our customers
- Become an authority on your product area and identify areas of opportunity through research and data.
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics.
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs and creating wires, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
WHAT DO YOU NEED
- In-Depth of experience leading major product or growth initiatives across all our platforms. You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- Impact focus and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- Data-minded whenever possible. You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You know every step of the funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests, and probably know a bit of SQL.
- Technical fluency and ability to understand and discuss concepts and new opportunities with technical team members
- Ability to think big and small to build a portfolio of experiments and larger features. You are as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow and know when to do which.
- Product taste and craftsmanship. You will own interaction and delight for all customers and should show the attention to detail this responsibility deserves.
- Natural leadership. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- Your written communication that is clear and effective.
What you can tell people at a party
“I work for this really cool tech startup and advise them to take the right decisions on behalf of their users.”
Why you´ll love working at Joyn
● Fast-paced startup backed by two of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
● Highly international working environment
● State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
Are you ready? We're fast, we’re well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, It's the best time to join us and shape our vision.