Business Owner Inventory (m/f/d)
Partnerships & Business Development – Distribution & Partnerships
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
About the job
You are a partnerships person at heart. You will own the role of main contact and coordinator for all activities regarding Joyn’s revenue streams with our Shareholders, especially ad space monetization via SevenoneMedia. This means we want you to foster and structure our partnership with our monetization partners according to our KPIs, brand strategy, and overall priorities. In your daily work you bring internal and external stakeholders together and facilitate communication and information exchange in order to maximize our revenue streams by increased efficiency. In a nutshell of our values: You listen, reflect and connect.
What you would do
- Steer the relationships with our advertising house
- Main contact person for all aspects of this partnership for external and internal colleagues, especially our commercial, marketing, and content departments
- Manage and care for all related topics for maximized efficiency and ultimately revenue
What we are looking for
- Successfully completed university or technical college studies (e.g. business administration/economics, marketing, communication)
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, sales
- Analytical skills, KPI oriented and ability to prioritize along Joyn’s KPIs
- Very good communication skills
- A star in developing presentation decks
- A team player with a high level of initiative, motivation and resilience
- Enjoy working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- German and English skills are business fluent
Why you´ll love working at Joyn
● Fast-paced startup backed by two of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
● Highly international working environment
● State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
Are you ready? We're fast, we’re well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, it's the best time to join us and shape our vision.