Lead UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
Creative and UX – UX /
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
About the Job
JOYN is seeking a senior UX/UI lead to be a part of building the next generation of our video platform. We combine the worlds of TV and VOD, with the goal to become your favorite streaming destination. We are on a mission to create shared moments of excitement. We inspire and inform, with outstanding stories and entertainment. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of this journey, by creating delightful and intuitive experiences for our users across a variety of platforms including web, mobile and tv devices. It’s not only a challenging task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you’re up for it, let us know.
What would you do
- Define best in class UI/UX designs for mobile, desktop and t
- Create flows, wireframes and storyboards
- Build prototypes and generate insights with research, testing and data
- Work in end-to-end teams with product, engineering and others
- Lead your colleagues and team to UX and design excellence
- Lead projects through the entire lifecycle from concept to production
What we are looking for
- You’re experienced with designing and shippin consumer facing products
- You have passion for customers, design and product thinking
- You feel comfortable with agile working routines in dynamic environments
- You have strong understanding of user-centered design methodologies and the corresponding tooling
- You communicate effectively and highly value team work / culture
- A strong portfolio or samples of work
- Dedication and love for what you do
Why you´ll love it here
• Well-funded, stable and innovative company backed by ProSiebenSat1 and Discovery
• Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
• Brand new office located in the heart of Munich with parking, showers and a canteen
• Competitive compensation package
• Flexible working times and home office when you need it
• Highly international working environment
• State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
• Company movie events, table tennis, pool table and kicker
Are you ready? We're fast, we’re well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, it's the best time to
join us and shape our vision.