(Senior) Content Finance Manager (m/f/d)
Finance – Controlling
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
What would you do?
- You are responsible for the Content Controlling containing regular reporting, budgeting and forecasting of the relevant KPIs within P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- You establish a deep understanding of the underlying contracts and ensure a correct mapping within the accounting and management systems
- You prepare decision documents for the management-level regarding future content investments
- You develop KPIs and analytics models to monitor the content business and financial performance together with the Business Intelligence team
- You closely cooperate with the expert teams in order to develop dashboards and reporting
- You collaborate in cross-departmental strategic or operational projects
- You develop ideas to optimize processes, tools and reporting
What do you need?
- You have successfully completed a degree in business economics or a comparable subject and have at least 3 years of professional experience in Controlling
- You are well familiar with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP knowledge (FI/CO). Ideally, you have already gained some experience with VBA and/or Tableau
- You are fluent in German and English
- You distinguish yourself through a balanced appearance, ability to work in a team, excellent interpersonal communication skills and high commitment
- You stand out with your problem-solving, strong analytics and organization skills along with the ability to think and act strategically
- You are a goal-oriented and have a hands-on can-do attitude
- You are able to see the bigger picture and prioritize key activities
- You have the ability to deliver results on time and on target
Why you´ll love it here
• Well-funded, stable and innovative company backed by ProSiebenSat1 and Discovery
• Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
• Brand new office located in the heart of Munich with parking, showers and a canteen
• Competitive compensation package with individual performance bonus
• Flexible working times and home office when you need it
• Highly international working environment
• State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
• Company movie events, table tennis, pool table and kicker
Are you ready? We're fast, we’re well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, it's the best time to
join us and shape our vision.