Production Manager (m/f/d)
Content – Content Acquistion & Partnerships
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
It's an amazing time and an extraordinary opportunity for you to join us as we are building the future of entertainment. Take your chance and help us to build the content proposition of our new product. Join us in changing the world of entertainment today.
What would you do?
- Review and negotiate the production budget for both scripted and unscripted productions
- Inform and regularly update internal stakeholders regarding production status, budget, cost reports, timelines, technical specifications, and any production delays for Joyn’s scripted and unscripted productions
- Review production cost reports, production schedules, and production reports from external producers
- Handle all technical production questions involving topics such as Joyn’s insurance requirements, materials specifications, compliance requirements, and more
- Support the development/production deal making process
- Support the legal team for the draft of the production agreements regarding technical- & financial production questions
What do you need?
- At least 2 years of experience in production management, ideally in both scripted and unscripted production
- Very good knowledge of SESAM and Microsoft Office
- Native German and fluent English
- Strong financial or analytical skills are a plus
- Passion for and understanding of the German and international VOD and TV market
- Ideally, a degree in production management, media studies, business administration or a similar field
- Team player who can support and collaborate with various internal teams, including legal and finance
- Reliable self-starter with a hands-on mentality and great organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
Why you´ll love it here
• Well-funded, stable and innovative company backed by ProSiebenSat1 and Discovery
• Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
• Brand new office located in the heart of Munich with parking, showers and a canteen
• Competitive compensation package with individual performance bonus
• Flexible working times and home office when you need it
• Highly international working environment
• State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
• Company movie events, table tennis, pool table and kicker
Are you ready? We're fast, we’re well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, it's the best time to
join us and shape our vision.