Director HR (m/f/d)
Corporate – HR
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
About the job
We´re looking for a talented Director HR for our fast developing company, who can build a powerful organization together with the management team, who finds and inspires the right talents and who ensures the possibilities for the right working conditions for and developing of our employees. Furthermore, you are able to take responsibility, implement new ideas and actively help our organization to grow.
What you would do
- You want to build an HR team that brings our worlds of technology and entertainment together, establishes a structure for our organization and motivates and develops our employees
- You support an agile way of working, take responsibility for the recruiting and improve the administrative HR processes
- You help to spread our company culture
- You lead and coordinate a team of 3 and develop it
- You are the voice and the interface to the workers’ council
- You advise and support our line managers with all HR related topics, labor law, and organizational questions
What we´re looking for
- Successfully completed university or economic college studies (eg business administration/economics, social studies, international management)
- Considerable relevant experience in (international) Human Resources or comparable work environment
- Hands-on mentality, high commitment, outstanding engagement, and a rapid comprehensionInterest in the development of a new company
- Business fluent in English, German as a plus
- Team spirit and strong communication skills
- Affinity to video on Demand (VoD) topics desirable
What you can tell people at a party
“I work for this really cool tech startup and advise them to take the right decisions on behalf of their users.”
Why you´ll love working at Joyn
● Fast-paced startup backed by two of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
● Highly international working environment
● State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
Are you ready? We're fast, we’re well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, It's the best time to join us and shape our vision.