Junior Producer / Project Manager (m/f/d)
Content – Content Acquistion & Partnerships
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
About the job
The Junior Producer / Project Manager supports the Executive Producer to manage in-house original productions (fiction and non-fiction). As a Junior Producer / Project Manager you are the internal interface between all in-house departments, and you are responsible for managing and coordinating all internal and external concerns regarding content commercialization.
What would you do?
- Project management of Original production process
- Ensuring the flow of information, as well as briefing and controlling of internal subsections (Marketing, PR, Social Media, Sales, etc.)
- Interface between producer/production companies and internal departments
- Planning and leading internal format-jour-fixes and meetings
- Coordination of program material, ensuring delivery as well as supply of internal components (trailer, press)
- Screening, pre-rating and prioritization of concepts and format ideas
- Creating presentations, project-map and statistics about our Original content
- Trend monitoring and analysis *TV and Online* (national and international)
- Supporting creative processes and approval of content decision
What do you need?
- First experiences of project managements desirable
- Knowledge of project management processes and methods
- Ability to coordinate several projects at the same time
- Attention to detail and great quality awareness
- Passion and understanding of the German and international Video on Demand and TV market (fiction/non fiction)
- Understanding of current trends, future-forward tend encies, news and virals
- A native level in German and fluent in English
- Ideally degree in media studies, business administration or similar field
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Products and ideally experience with Apple MacBook Pro
- Hands-on mentality, reliable, independent and proactive way of working
- Outstanding communication skills, highly motivated and an inspiring personality
Why you´ll love working at Joyn
● Fast-paced startup backed by two of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
● Highly international working environment
● State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
Are you ready? We're fast, we’re well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, it's the best time to join us and shape our vision.