Intern or working student in Partner Marketing (m/f/d)
Marketing – Partner Marketing
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
We have an amazing opportunity for you to join our Partner Marketing team as an intern or working student. Support us in managing campaigns with well-known cooperation partners such as Apple, Vodafone, Sony, Google and many others in a growing and future-oriented market. Join us now in changing the world of entertainment.
We are looking for somebody who joins our team for at least 6 months.
What would you do
- Support our Partner Marketing team to develop, direct and execute co-marketing campaigns (TV, Online, Social Media, Print, CRM, PR) that drive new member acquisition, brand love und boost user engagement
- Work closely cross functionally internally with Marketing, Distribution, Product, Design, Content and other teams, as well as externally with partners
- Support the Partner Marketing team in consulting partners
- Report, monitor, and optimize the performance of partner marketing campaigns
- Provide partners with promotional materials to ensure our content highlights and our brand is being promoted at its best within partner communication.
- Design and create pitch presentations for the Partner Marketing Managers
What we're asking
- You are fluent in both German and English
- You are a student in marketing or business administration
- Practical experience, preferably in Marketing, is a big plus
- Very good knowledge in MS Office (especially in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills: demonstrated ability to use customer research, hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, generate credible forecasts and assess the efficacy of marketing programs.
- Hands-on mentality, commitment and self-management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in an ambiguous, dynamic startup environment
- Excitement to roll up sleeves and make a big impact on a rapidly growing company
Why you´ll love it here
• Well-funded, stable and innovative company backed by ProSiebenSat1 and Discovery
• Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
• Brand new office located in the heart of Munich with parking, showers and a canteen
• Competitive compensation package with individual performance bonus
• Flexible working times and home office when you need it
• Highly international working environment
• State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
• Company movie events, table tennis, pool table and kicker
Are you ready? We're fast, we’re well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, it's the best time to
join us and shape our vision.