Intern / Working Student Office Management (m/f/d)
Corporate – Management
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
About the job:We are looking for a intern or working student for Office Management team for 3 month (September - November) to support in organization and coordination of daily duties and office move. The key goal of the role is to support the team in creating and maintaining a pleasant working environment for all employees, while coordinating the company move to a new building.
What would you do? The tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Handling of daily mail, parcels - incoming as well as outgoing
- Keep office material inventory up to date and make necessary additions to it
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs by working with facility management and various external service providers like cleaning services
- Act as welcoming face to incoming visitors, and support them where needed
- Attend to tasks relating to office move; coordination, support and advice for other departments
- Address, coordinate and delegate employees queries around office management topics (e.g. stationery, furniture, office environment)
What we`re asking?
- Passion for movies and TV series
- Ideally, pursuing a degree in the field of business administration
- Have strong organisational skills
- You can work independently
- Familiar with Google products
- Fluent German and good English skills
What you can tell people at a party
“I work for this really cool tech startup and advise them to take the right decisions on behalf of their users.”
Why you´ll love working at Joyn
● Fast-paced startup backed by two of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
● Highly international working environment
● State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
Are you ready? We're fast, we’re well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, It's the best time to join us and shape our vision.