Senior Technical Marketing Manager - Conversion/Tracking/Attribution (m/f/d)
Marketing – Marketing
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
ABOUT THE JOB
Right at the perfect time, we’re offering you an extraordinary chance to support us creating
the future of entertainment. Take your chance and help us analyzing marketing data and KPI’s, creating
recommendations for action as well as working on Marketing Management Tools with our IT Team and
giving yourself an opportunity to grow steadily. Become a part of our team, which will change the world of entertainment with a German streaming champion.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WORKING WITH US.
- As Senior Technical Marketing Manager you are owning and further developing the Marketing Tech Stack (GMP, DV360, SA360, Adjust) to support the Marketing Team in all areas around Tracking, Attribution and Analysis from a technical as well as an analytical point of view
- Your daily work includes the implementation and technical execution around all online marketing campaigns, tracking implementation via UTM, DMP, Google Tag Manager, Floodlight Pixel or Attribution Tools.
- An important part will be monitoring, analysing and optimizing the campaign based on performance targets
- You share your results with the team and will define clear recommendations for action
- You will develop and control different KPI Dashboards managing operative marketing activities to push the growth of our customer base even further
- Moreover you will act as a central interface between the marketing, tech and Business Intelligence team
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- A bachelor degree in business management mainly focusing on informatics, marketing and distribution or you completed a similar business training
- You have at least 5 years of experience working with Tracking/DMP/ Attribution Tools and ideally within an eCommerce corporation (or in a similar industry)
- In the best case, you can prove achievements in implementing interfaces of different data sources of on and offline channels as well as assessments of such channels
- You have a very good understanding of complex data contexts and have already gained initial experience with Marketing KPIs, user funnel, event tracking and business intelligence tools such as Segment or Amplitude.
- You have a high level of numerical reasoning and a strong analytical mindset
- You are a team player, problem solver, curious and like to share your knowledge with others
- You are confident in dealing with people and have good communication and presentation skills in English
- Experience with Cross Device Customer Journey Tracking and data-driven Attribution is a plus
Why you´ll love it here
• Well-funded, stable and innovative company backed by ProSiebenSat1 and Discovery
• Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
• Brand new office located in the heart of Munich with parking, showers and a canteen
• Competitive compensation package with individual performance bonus
• Flexible working times and home office when you need it
• Highly international working environment
• State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
• Company movie events, table tennis, pool table and kicker
Are you ready? We're fast, we’re well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, it's the best time to
join us and shape our vision.