Technical Marketing Manager - Conversion/Tracking/Attribution (m/f/d)
Marketing – Marketing
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
ABOUT THE JOB
Right at the perfect time, we’re offering you an extraordinary chance to support us creating
the future of entertainment. Take your chance and help us analyzing marketing data and KPI’s, creating
recommendations for action as well as working on Marketing Management Tools with our IT Team and
giving yourself an opportunity to grow steadily. Become a part of our Team, which will change the world of entertainment with a german streaming champion.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WORKING WITH US.
- As Technical Marketing Manager you are owning and further developing the Marketing Tech Stack to support the Marketing Team in all areas around Tracking, Attribution and Analysis from a technical as well as an operational point of view
- Your daily work includes the implementation and technical execution around all marketing campaigns, tracking including taking care of UTM, DMP, Tag Manager, or Attribution Tools.
- Furthermore, an important part will be monitoring, analysing and optimizing the campaign based on performance targets
- You share your results with the team and will define clear recommendations for action
- You will develop and control different KPI Dashboards managing operative marketing activities to push the growth of our customer base even further
- Moreover you will act as a central interface between the marketing, tech and Business Intelligence team
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- A bachelor degree in business management mainly focusing on informatics, marketing and distribution or you completed a similar business training
- You have at least 5 years of experience working with Tracking/DMP/ Attribution Tools and ideally within an eCommerce corporation (or in a similar industry)
- In the best case, you can prove achievements in implementing interfaces of different data sources of on and offline channels as well as assessments of such channels
- You have a very good understanding of complex data contexts and have already gained initial experience with CRM, KPI and business intelligence tools such as Segment, Amplitude, Snowflake, etc.
- You have a high level of numerical reasoning and a strong analytical mindset
- You are a team player, problem solver, curious and like to share your knowledge with others
- You are confident in dealing with people and have good communication and presentation skills in
Why you´ll love working at Joyn
● Fast-paced startup backed by two of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
● Highly international working environment
● State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
Are you ready? We're fast, we’re well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, it's the best time to join us and shape our vision.