Content Acquisition Coordinator (m/f/d)
Content – Content Acquistion & Partnerships
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
About the job
It's an amazing time and an extraordinary opportunity for you to join us as we are building the future of entertainment. Take your chance and help us to build the content proposition of our new product. Join us in changing the world of entertainment today.
What would you do?
- Responsibility for all licences in maxdome and Joyn databases
- Internal contact person for all database topics concerning licences and close communication with all relevant departments, particularly Content Operations
- Quality assurance regarding title availability and windowing
- Troubleshooting of existing licences and ownership of Jira Content Dashboards (ticket system)
- Contact person and supervisory authority for working students tasks
- Dubbing process coordination
- Responsible for workflow between maxdome MAM and Joyn MAM (=Asset Management System / databases) incl. supporting Joyn MAM PO within workflow optimization
- Clarifying the actual AVOD licence process and transfer of all licences
- Responsibility and assurance of AVOD Catch-Up evaluation in cooperation with tv channels
- Content scheduling for AVOD beyond Catchup formats
- Onboarding of new MAM for SVOD (later TVOD/EST) incl. process development and support
- Maintaining internal program preview (Content Grid) for AVOD and SVOD
- Long term partner management of AVOD licensors
What do you need?
- Experience in database / media asset management, rights and license administration or similar fields desirable
- Attention to detail and great quality awareness
- Passion and understanding of the German and international Video on Demand and TV market
- A native level in German and fluent in English
- Ideally degree in media studies, business administration or similar field
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Products and ideally experience with Apple MacBook Pro
- Hands-on mentality, reliable, independent and proactive way of working
Why you´ll love working at Joyn
● Fast-paced startup backed by two of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
● Highly international working environment
● State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
Are you ready? We're fast, we’re well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, it's the best time to join us and shape our vision.