Working Student IT System Administration (m/f/d)
Corporate – IT
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
ABOUT THE JOB
We currently have a need for a working student for our IT System Administration-Team to support our internal IT Systems, support staff with day to day requirements and support our development teams with custom solutions. You will work in a team environment and help the team to ensure that our complete IT landscape is functional, secure and tuned for high availability.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- Implementation: design, configure, deploy and maintain infrastructure systems including physical hardware, virtualized platforms, and application solutions; tune hardware and software configurations for optimal performance
- Monitoring: configure and maintain comprehensive monitoring solutions; respond to automated notifications of problem events and resolution of those issues; help to resolve issues and provide on-call and after-hours support if needed
- Administration: responds to incidents to ensure system availability and meet service level objectives; performs detailed problem troubleshooting, problem resolution, and root cause analysis; review systems
- Troubleshoot: provide technical support to tiered helpdesk teams to assist in resolving complex technical issues/solutions
WHAT WE'RE ASKING?
- Studying computer science or related field of study
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and research skills with performance issues in production and development environments (for MAC & Windows Systems)
- First experience designing, building and working on desktop and server class hardware configurations
- First experience with monitoring and maintaining cloud-based solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Eager to independently deep-dive into problems and finding correspondent solutions
Why you´ll love it here
• Well-funded, stable and innovative company backed by ProSiebenSat1 and Discovery
• Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
• Brand new office located in the heart of Munich with parking, showers and a canteen
• Competitive compensation package with individual performance bonus
• Flexible working times and home office when you need it
• Highly international working environment
• State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
• Company movie events, table tennis, pool table and kicker
Are you ready? We're fast, we’re well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, it's the best time to
join us and shape our vision.