(Junior) Agile Team Coach (m/f/x)
Business & People Strategy – ODC /
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 65 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
About the Job
Our mission at Joyn is to enhance a people and environment positive, inclusive company culture, and enable Joyn to become a learning organization that quickly adapts to changes. We aim to create the most outstanding tech-media company in Europe that empowers and challenges employees and delights customers and partners with exceptional experiences. Joyn as of today is a multifaceted, fast-growing organization with different (working) cultures, agile and non-agile teams, a broad range of functional areas, all kinds of experience levels and mindsets. The work of our team is focused on shaping an agile and user centric culture and implementing a sustainable seed of agility in the core aspects of a company's culture. In that sense our initiatives range from agile goal setting, innovative career development, transparency in failures to diversity & sustainability. We act in fluid roles adapting to the organization’s and employees’ needs that range from catalysts, accelerators, coaches, facilitators, initiative leaders, leadership consultants to corporate jesters. The most important aspects in the way we work are interdisciplinary, self-organizing and autonomous.
We have an amazing opportunity for you to join the ODC Team at Joyn as a Junior Agile Team Coach. Join us in making the difference!
What would you do
- Together with us, you establish a user centric mindset & agile practices at Joyn
- Coach tech & non-tech teams to ensure all scrum events and activities (or alternatives) take place, are positive and productive, and remain within their timebox (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective, and backlog refinement) and enable the team to facilitate these effectively
- Identification with our topics and help spread the mindset of continuous improvement
- Support us with the adoption & improvement of our new, company-wide career framework/ ladder & development
- Collaborate with and grow our Agile Community together with all our Scrum Masters and other interested people to share knowledge and best practices, building relationships and trust
- Support our change communication around our transition journey
- Prepare and align presentations for senior management
What we are looking for
- First experiences as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach (1-3 years)
- Believer in agile values and principles and knows the differences between agile frameworks, practices and tools
- Interest in organizational development, culture and agile ways of working
- Someone with a strategic mindset and a “can-do-mentality”
- Proactiveness in contributing to team initiatives
- Self-initiative and willingness to take responsibility and work independently
- Flexibility and openness for new topics, perspectives and constant change
- Growth mindset and autodidact
- Excellent oral & written English skills
Why you`ll love it here
• Well-funded, stable and innovative company backed by ProSiebenSat1 and Discovery
• Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
• Brand new office located in the heart of Munich with parking, showers and a canteen
• Competitive compensation package
• Flexible working times and home office
• Highly international working environment
• State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
• Company movie events, table tennis, pool table and kicker
Are you ready? Joyn has just started, it's the best time to join us and shape our vision.