Intern/Working Student Motion Designer (m/f/x)
Creative and UX – Design /
Do you love stories? If so, please keep reading, because we certainly do. We believe the ability to tell stories is what makes us human. Joyn is your streaming app with over 50 live TV channels, exclusive previews, originals and collections. We understand Joyn as a partnership – an invitation to content-providers and users alike to make entertainment more meaningful and fun. Our app aggregates global and especially local content in a relevant way for Germany, both live TV and on-demand content. All kinds of stories and more to come, everyday.
We hire the best, because we need people that are as customer-focused as we are. We are looking for champions to help us further connect with our audience. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. Do you think you’re up for it? Great. Then send us your application!
Are you a motion passionate and a brand enthusiast? Do you see pieces of a layout already moving when others are still interpreting a layout? Are you excited to support communicating a brand and product that touch the lives of millions?
About the job
As part of our in-house creative team, we are looking for a motion and storytelling enthusiast that supports spreading the voice of our brand across marketing campaigns, our content and our product. You will support the Moving Media department of the Creative&Brand Team in crafting Moving Media communication for a variety of internal and external projects. We’re looking for a passionate creative who doesn’t mind flexing his or her creative muscles by supporting and even owning tasks while training and developing it’s motion/graphic design and storytelling skills and passion.
The ideal person will be creative, conceptual and innovative with a versatile, collaborative approach to the overall creative process. Support the creation of compelling, fresh ideas and solutions that will help continue to grow the brand across all platforms. Always embracing change, you will help on prototyping ideas to move wise on relevant creative solutions.
What you would do
- Help to continue shape and communicate a fresh entertainment brand
- Support on Solving problems with creative concepts using animation
- Enable teams across the business to deliver on brand motion communications both internal and external
- Ensuring the customer journey is seamless, engaging and interactive
- Work closely with creatives, designers, product and business thinkers and support the creation of breakthrough brand experiences
What we're asking
- Passion for changing things and telling stories
- Enthusiasm to empower the people around you
- Ownership for your work and deliverables
- You believe that music and sound design can strongly influence how a story is told
- Passion for motion design, cinematography and relevant storytelling
- The willingness to learn and inspire by his/hers passion to everything that looks beautiful in motion - or not in motion
- Passion for prototyping to express a creative concept
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Sense of compositing/design
- Advanced English skills
- Execute motion animations using visual design (typography, composition, color, etc.)
- Knowledge of video industry standard formats and media management practices on Mac/PC platforms
- Some experience in a production studio or digital agency environment would be great
- Knowledge in cutting/editing to express its ideas and prototype
- Knowledge in 3D is a plus!
Why you´ll love it here
• Well-funded, stable and innovative company backed by ProSiebenSat1 and Discovery
• Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
• Brand new office located in the heart of Munich with parking, showers and a canteen
• Competitive compensation package
• Flexible working times and home office when you need it
• Highly international working environment
• State-of-the-art coffee machines, free fruits, snacks and beverages
• Company movie events, table tennis, pool table and kicker
Are you ready? We're fast, we’re well-funded and growing quickly. Joyn has just started, it's the best time to
join us and shape our vision.