Office Manager/Executive Admin
Joyn Bio is a joint venture between Bayer and Ginkgo BioWorks dedicated to addressing unmet needs in agriculture by applying synthetic biology approaches to engineer microbes.
Ensure effective, professional functioning of Joyn Bio’s Woodland, CA site and executive team.
- Administrative support for CSO and CEO including calendar management, travel planning and document support.
- Office management including: visitor coordination, planning events and team-building, on boarding new staff, administrative interface with local Bayer site, ordering lab and office supplies.
- Documentation: Assist with the preparation of external presentations, regulatory permits, budget, and facilitate internal meetings (minutes, action tracking, scheduling).
- Support Joyn media presence including updating website, posting to LinkedIn, Twitter feed.
- Collaborate with Joyn’s Boston site to ensure seamless administrative support for team.
- B.A/B.S. (or equivalent experience) with 8+ years of business experience
- Expertise with standard business software and skills to edit and manage corporate website and social media
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to function independently while taking on new responsibilities and proposing solutions
- Able to balance competing priorities in a fast paced, dynamic start up biotech environment
- This position reports to the CSO and is based at our Woodland, CA site.
- This position may require occasional travel to the Boston site or other meetings (1-4 times annually)