Administrative Assistant/Office Manager - Contractor
Woodland CA /
Administrative Team /
Joyn Bio is a joint venture between Bayer and Ginkgo BioWorks dedicated to addressing unmet needs in agriculture by applying synthetic biology approaches to engineer microbes.
- Ensure effective, professional functioning of Joyn Bio’s executives. Woodland office management.
- Administrative support for CSO, Head of Alliance & Operations, and Program Directors -including calendar management, travel planning and document support.
- Office management including: visitor coordination, planning events and team-building, on boarding new staff, administrative interface with local Bayer site, and office & kitchen supplies, collaborate with site lab operations coordinator to meet office space needs.
- Documentation: Assist with the preparation of external presentations, regulatory permits, budget, and facilitate internal meetings (minutes, action tracking, scheduling).
- Collaborate with Joyn’s Boston site to ensure seamless administrative support for team.
- B.A/B.S. (or equivalent experience) with 10+ years of business experience
- Expertise with standard business software
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to function independently while taking on newresponsibilities and proposing solutions
- Able to balance competing priorities in a fast paced, dynamic start up biotech environment
- This is a contract position through a partner agency.
- This contract position reports to the CSO and is based at our Woodland, CA site.