Vice President, Sales
San Francisco, CO - Remote /
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
What you’ll be doing:
We’re looking for a Vice President, Sales to scale our team through our next phase of growth and beyond. You’ll shape a talented team of sales professionals, set sales strategy in line with our business goals, and motivate the team to execute at a high level.
We have a unique market window, so you’ll be expected to bring your creativity, experience, and sense of urgency to drive sales execution, key initiatives, and the team forward. You’ll partner with product and engineering leadership, engineers, designers, product managers, and marketing leaders to plan, drive, and execute. You’ll have direct access to our seasoned executive leadership team and support from our board and investors. No egos, just a passionate team working together to solve customer problems, deliver an amazing experience, and build a great business.
- Deliver company plan for Direct revenue and new accounts sales.
- Lead a team of 15 growing to 30 by year end 2021.
- Recruit skills and experience that fit our selling model and company culture.
- Build talent through career development and performance management.
- Drive continual improvement and scale inbound selling program.
- Bring a disciplined sales process to large and complex sales.
- Work in partnership with Marketing to ensure smooth flow of opportunities to AEs
- Manage the effective transition of new customers to Customer Success and Renewals.
- Continually develop skills through programmatic sales enablement.
- 10+ years of experience establishing, building and scaling sales functions in SaaS organizations.
- Familiarity with security or identity and access management industry
- Experience as a 2nd line manager.
- Familiarity with both transactional and complex selling models.
- Demonstrated ability to use Salesforce and other tools to effectively the business.
- Strong ability to inspire at all levels of your team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, at all levels of the organization and with customers.
- Ability to challenge assumptions respectfully and give and receive feedback with grace.
- Creative problem solving ability to identify obstacles and viable solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $250,000-$400,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.