Senior Manager, Direct Sales - United States
Denver, CO - Remote /
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 6,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
We’re looking for a Sales Manager to manage our Direct Sales Commercial team through our next phase of growth and beyond. You’ll manage a talented team of sales professionals, manage all day-to-day activities, and create an environment that motivates the team to execute at a high level.
The JumpCloud Direct Sales team is a key team focused on driving new logos for the organization to fuel growth. You’ll be expected to bring your experience and sense of urgency to drive sales execution and help propel the team forward. This role reports to the Senior Director of Sales.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage a new business sales team of 5-7 Account Executives focused on driving our commercial business which includes companies from 100 employees to 1,000.
- Meet and exceed company plan for new logos and annual recurring revenue
- Recruiting skills to attract and retain top talent that fits our sales model and company culture
- The ability to leverage a technology stack including SFDC, Gong, LI Sales Navigator and Outreach to drive consistent processes to build and convert pipeline into bookings.
- Forecasting ARR on a monthly and quarterly basis to provide insight into team performance
- Partner with Sales Enablement to onboard new Account Executives and build talent through career development
- Provide coaching and support to your team in order to drive a repeatable and scalable sales process through structured coaching and consistent KPI’s
- Partner cross-functionally across the organization to innovate and challenge the status quo
- Drive efficiencies with our systems and be an advocate for the team by identifying areas of opportunity for improvement and removing roadblocks
- Partner with Sales Leadership on building and executing quarterly objectives
We're looking for:
- Strong leadership qualities that balance empathy with accountability
- Experience with sales coaching and driving adoption of tools and processes
- Strong communication skills at all levels of the organization focused on collaboration that moves initiatives forward
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills
- Capable of taking strategic ideas and turning them into actionable execution plans
- Curious and positive mindset
- 5+ years of experience managing a quota carrying sales team at a SaaS organization
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Previously worked in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience selling to IT teams within Small to Medium sized enterprises (SME’s)
- Strong understanding of outbound/inbound metrics and reporting
- Experience managing territories & outbound sales motions in a remote sales environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Gong, and Outreach or like technologies a plus
- Previously managed teams through structural and organizational change
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $220,000 - $260,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in this Job Description. For US Roles: All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area but as a remote company, you are able to work remotely anywhere in the U.S. If you would like to spend time in our offices in the Denver/Boulder area, you are welcome to do that as well.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO. JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.