Staff Product Designer - Lebanon
Beirut, Lebanon - Remote /
User Experience /
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About The Role
JumpCloud is searching for a product design veteran who has exceptional vision and passion for customer experience who thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment. The Staff Product Designer, IAM will have deep experience in product design, enabling them to be nimble in execution while contributing to strategic direction, and leading a team of designers working across multiple initiatives. They will be a “full stack” designer with strengths in establishing vision and executing to deliver that vision in collaboration with cross functional partners.
Design Team & Culture
Our design team is a passionate group of product designers and user researchers who thrive on the challenge of making complex technology “consumer simple” for our enterprise users. We are a remote team located across the U.S. and Mexico with diverse backgrounds, design experience, and personal / professional aspirations. We have design leadership representation at the highest level of the company, and UX is embraced as a core contributor to product vision.
What you’ll be doing
You will lead UX design for JumpCloud’s IAM product line by creating end to end design solutions for new features while iterating on core capabilities with support from a team of designers. As a team lead, you will help define and build our user-centered vision and design practice, and be an active contributor and guiding voice for our design system. You will collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of designers, researchers, product managers and engineers.
Key skills you’ll bring to JumpCloud include
- Ability to conceptualize and communicate winning strategies across multiple time horizons
- Persuasive communications to align cross-functional stakeholders, building momentum for UX strategy and design culture
- Collaborative mindset to build and sustain productive relationships across the organization
- “Full stack” design skills – information architecture, interaction, visual, and motion design
- Modular design for extensibility – experience working with and contributing to design systems and UI component libraries
- Strong attention to detail, and pride of ownership for holistic quality
- User research, storytelling, empathy building, and KPI definition / tracking
- Workshop facilitation – ability to lead workshops to deconstruct problems and build consensus for solutions in real time.
Who You Are
- You have 8+ years of product design experience within consumer-focused, fast-paced tech companies, delivering customer value quickly to the market. You are a seasoned, full-stack designer who can define strategic vision, and drive short term outcomes from discovery to delivery.
- You embrace the challenge of partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to find feasible solutions that support the business and delight users
- You love talking to users and subject matter experts to understand their unique challenges
- You’ve shipped many products over the years and are skilled at balancing both business-to-consumer and business-to-business considerations.
- You understand the business impacts of user experience with experience defining and tracking user-centric KPIs
- You’re passionate about design systems and well-versed in data-informed product design and development.
- You empathize with our unique IT users, understand our technology, and simplify complex functional operations into smooth and intuitive user experiences.
- You have experience working in agile environments with design, product, and engineering leaders to align on product strategy and make them real as a team.
- You’re a trusted mentor. Your actions, experience, and knowledge are influential to design and designers.
- You’re passionate about design culture. You are a voice of design principles and methods across all functions and levels of the organization.
- You are as excited about strategy and leadership as you are about putting your Figma helmet on and diving into the auto-layout.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Lebanon. You must be located in and authorized to work in Lebanon to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.