Sales Enablement Associate - India
Bangalore, India - Remote /
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role:
The Sales Enablement team is looking for an agile, people-focused, detail oriented professional for a Sales Enablement associate position. We are looking for someone who is driven by a desire to help others grow, has a knack for solving problems, serious attention to detail and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The Enablement Associate's main goal will be to develop, facilitate and measure sales process training as well as provide a best-in-class on-boarding experience for new hires. In this role, you will use your engaging facilitation skills to deliver learning and development programs for our sales teams around the world.
What you’ll be doing:
As an Associate for the Sales Enablement team you will be responsible for developing, delivering and measuring enablement programs and collateral to help improve the sales process competencies of our global sales org.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with Revenue Operations to learn, document and develop enablement supporting our sales tools and processes.
- Leveraging tools to measure confidence index, CSAT and overall efficacy of enablement programs.
- Building connections with our sellers to understand knowledge gaps and areas for process improvement.
- Assess existing sales process onboarding programs and contribute to the ongoing development.
- Coordinating with SMEs on content and curriculum.
We’re looking for:
- 2+ years in sales related capacity (operations, sales support, etc.)
- 1+ year in a Sales Enablement or Sales Operations role at a SaaS/Tech business.
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts/terms (Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus).
- Extensive knowledge of sales tools including: Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, Google Workspace, CPQ, Slack, Drift, etc
- Track record of building strong, trusting relationships with new hires and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, analytical, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Experience facilitating remote group sessions via Google Meet or Zoom.
- Bachelor's degree
- Salesforce certification or other relevant continued education
- Experience operating in a fast-paced hyper growth environment
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of India. You must be located in and authorized to work in India to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.