Integrated Media Planner, Performance Media Specialist - India
Delhi, India - Remote
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
We are seeking a dynamic Integrated Media Planner with a strong background in performance media to join our growing marketing team. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of various paid media channels (i.e., social platforms, programmatic advertising) with a deep emphasis on paid SEM. This role requires a holistic approach to paid media, ensuring its seamless integration into a broader marketing strategy.
- Develop, execute, and optimize cutting-edge performance media campaigns, ensuring alignment with the overall media objectives and KPIs.
- Understand the broader media landscape, including how channels like SEM, social, display, and video integrate into the overall media mix.
- Efficiently allocate budgets across different performance media channels, ensuring that spend aligns with the overall media plan.
- Dive deep into paid search campaign performance data, providing actionable insights and recommendations.
- Use data-driven insights to continually refine and optimize campaigns across platforms.
- Partner with the creative, content, and analytics/operations teams to ensure campaigns align with overall marketing objectives and strategies.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends, tools, technologies, and best practices in paid media.
- Produce regular reports on campaign performance, offering insights and recommendations to senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in performance media campaign management.
- Proficiency in platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, and programmatic DSPs.
- Experience with media planning tools and platforms.
- Robust analytical capabilities, with the skill to analyze data and derive actionable insights.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively.
- Fluency in English
- Certification in platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, or other relevant platforms.
- Experience with media planning and analytics tools such as SFDC, Google Analytics, 6Sense, Tableau, Google Workspace
- Prior experience in an integrated media planning role, emphasizing holistic media strategies.
- Proven track record of developing and executing integrated media campaigns aligned with organizational goals.
- Experience with data visualization tools.
- Experience in creating and managing landing pages to optimize conversions.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of India. You must be located in and authorized to work in India to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.