Marketing Analytics Specialist - Mexico
Puebla, Mexico - Remote /
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Team:
The Marketing Operations team is part of the Marketing organization and is responsible for enabling our revenue engine to outperform, bring operational thought leadership for a strategic focus, build scalable processes and infrastructure to drive efficiency and bring operational excellence, and provide sustainable technology solutions to keep pace with rapid growth of the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- A critical member of JumpCloud’s marketing team, the Marketing Analytics Specialist is responsible for marketing performance metrics.
- In this role, you will analyze marketing data to help marketing teams understand the effectiveness of overall marketing and individual campaigns, and will deliver insights/actions for improvement.
- You will have a solid understanding of pipeline analytics, digital analytics, full-funnel analytics and be versed in multi-touch analysis
- Areas of responsibilities for the Marketing Analytics Specialist include presenting actionable insights with performance improvement recommendations, building reports, crafting insights, and deliver in a creative story-telling type format
- You will focus on systems, standards, and processes used to analyze and report on marketing performance and business KPIs.
- You will implement standard reporting to measure the productivity and effectiveness of programs.
- Design, deploy, and manage an integrated spend to revenue marketing analytics process including marketing effectiveness and attribution analysis.
- Work with marketing leadership to identify and prioritize recommendations, insights, and data the process will produce.
- You will work with stakeholders, executives to suggest optimal conversions, and advise on how to improve marketing outcomes
- Design reports and reporting schedules to provide needed recommendations, insights, and data.
- Work across marketing teams to identify current data and metrics and relationships and dependencies between teams.
- Work with marketing, engineering, and BI teams to build infrastructure and processes needed.
- Manage the ongoing operations of the marketing analytics process.
- Own responsibility for attribution metrics including working with marketing ops and sales ops to identify and address any issues.
- Manage the reporting process including scheduling meetings, setting deadlines, etc.
We’re looking for:
- An in-depth reporting and data background to unlock insights of marketing performance across programs, strategies, and datasets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated success using first touch, last touch and/or linear attribution models to understand user behavior, lower acquisition costs, improve goal conversion, and optimize marketing performance across a variety of outbound and inbound programs.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and able to thrive in fast-paced environments managing multiple initiatives.
- Ability to design, implement, and manage analytics programs and processes
- Experience using BI and data visualization tools.
- Expert proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Experience with leading analytics, reporting, testing.
- Good understanding of marketing, operations, and campaigns.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate findings to executives; comfortable building effective business reviews that story tell with data.
- Experience using BI and data visualization tools and other source systems (Such as: Tableau, Looker, ELT, Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytic, Segment)
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.