Senior Product Manager, Device Management Windows/macOS - Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico - Remote /
Product Management /
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Team
The JumpCloud Device Management organization is changing the way IT admins and users leverage their devices to get work done. The days of the traditional corporate security perimeter are over. Remote work - and the domainless enterprise - are here to stay. As such, we believe securing all work devices is at the crux of establishing trust, granting resource access, and otherwise managing a modern workforce. Our Cloud Directory Platform, including its deep support for devices such as laptops and servers, is making it easy for IT admins to manage the entire device lifecycle, from onboarding to active use to offboarding, while also providing end users a secure and painless means of getting stuff done.
JumpCloud is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help drive our device management roadmap and help own the future of device management at JumpCloud. You will own one or more product feature areas around systems insights, directory insights, and device management and be responsible for meeting KPIs and objectives.
- Engage cross-functional stakeholder groups inside the company and work with customers to ensure our products to meet or exceed current and future needs
- Collaborate closely with Software Architects, user experience and research, marketing, business analytics, and other cross functional teams to define products with great customer experience
- Lead and complete efforts in defining outcomes, epics, user stories, business/technical requirements and apply customer knowledge to the software development process.
- Alignment of the roadmap and application of our KPIs across product, as well as oversee execution and key outcomes related to device management for all our supported platforms.
- Communicate the product vision by driving outbound communications around the product, as well as communicate to senior leadership across the Company, and customers around the World, through written and verbal efforts.
We’re looking for:
- Ideal candidate has 5+ years of Product Management experience and directing strategy and execution of SaaS, Enterprise or security products. 8+ years of increasing responsibility in related roles.
- Experience with device management related technologies such as osquery, compliance standards (NIST, CIS, SOC2, HIPAA), MDM, UEM, CSP, Local GPO, or software management, threat detection, and cybersecurity.
- Domain knowledge in security (Ex: Zero Trust, IAM, User Directories, Software defined perimeter, security policies etc.) is a strong plus.
- Experience developing products and services for Apple, Microsoft, and/or Linux environments is a differentiator
- Self starter with drive and demonstrated ability to execute and deliver product and achieve objectives in an innovative and fast paced environment.
- Track record of driving impact in a cross-functional, highly collaborative environment that releases software often. We are looking for someone who can ship product.
- Swift, high-quality decision making and prioritization, informed by customer and market data, but balanced with pragmatism and vision.
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums (visual, written, verbal) that inspire teams, simplify complex technical concepts, and bolster your decisions with focus and clarity.
- Passion to be successful in startup and high growth environment
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.