Partner Account Manager, MSP - United States
Denver, CO - Remote /
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, Uplight, ClassPass and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
The Partner Account Manager is part of the MSP sales team and responsible for managing our MSP partners, building relationships with them, and ultimately increasing their JumpCloud revenue.
Reporting to the VP of MSP Sales, you will be the main point of contact for a list of both established and newly signed MSPs. You will work closely with cross functional teams such as Product and Technical Support to ensure partners are experiencing excellent product outcomes and able to grow with JumpCloud.
The ideal candidate has account management experience, previously worked with MSPs, and understands the unique challenges and opportunities with helping them grow their businesses.
- Expansion sales into existing accounts with strong forecast and funnel management process
- New partner onboarding and enablement
- Deliver regular outbound campaigns on new product updates, partnering with marketing and product teams
- Conduct data driven conversations to cultivate new product pipeline and upsell opportunities
- Perform ongoing business reviews to understand partners’ business and JumpCloud usage and work with them to consistently add JumpCloud accounts
- Network throughout your accounts to understand key stakeholders and add value
We're looking for:
- 2+ years MSP sales experience with a focus on growing accounts
- Understanding of security, identity, and access management
- Aptitude for learning technical content
- Pipeline generation and closing sales experience with history of meeting or exceeding key performance metrics
- Building strong relationships across partner organizations
- BA / BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Ability to explore and make recommendations to partners based on customer needs strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment, vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $120,000-$140,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in this Job Description. For US Roles: All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area but as a remote company, you are able to work remotely anywhere in the U.S. If you would like to spend time in our offices in the Denver/Boulder area, you are welcome to do that as well.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO. JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.