Senior Director of Marketing Campaigns - Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico - Remote /
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role:
JumpCloud is seeking a Director of Campaign Strategy to build, deliver, measure, and evolve our B2B integrated marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate is an experienced team leader with a passion for growth - both building a world class company and a world class team. They're deeply entrenched in hyper growth strategies, and how to measure performance and impact across multiple tactics (ex. PR/Comms, Web, Email/Marketing Automation, Paid Digital, Social, Events, ABM, etc.)
They have deep funnel expertise and understand how various content and programs can nurture leads through a full journey from awareness through expansion. They're an excellent partner, focusing on collaboration, transparency and data driven conversations. Last, they're scrappy, humble, and growth-minded; they understand how to build for the long-term without sacrificing the ability to be agile and respond to short-term opportunities.
This role will work closely with Go-To-Market and Sales teams to understand revenue needs, then work backward to develop a campaign strategy and plan upon which their team will execute in an increasingly-sophisticated and data-driven way.
This role will be a champion and advocate for the customer experience and will build mechanisms and campaigns that help shepherd soon to be, new and existing customers, through a simple, impactful journey.
Work To Be Done
- Lead a team of campaign managers to develop and execute a marketing calendar that revolves around a small set of high impact thought leadership, evergreen and product campaigns.
- Develop annual and quarterly goals and strategic plans for the team. Implement necessary processes and resources to achieve goals.
- Partner with leaders across the company to ensure campaigns are consistent with broader company vision and initiatives.
- Map capacity to work: understand the associate work needed for campaigns and help the marketing team thrive and grow without overcommitting.
- Ensure that all company creative work is supported and inspired.
- Support the VP of Revenue Marketing to guide broader operations of the revenue marketing team, including planning, recruiting, and resourcing.
- Make data-driven recommendations and drive cross-functional improvements and regularly improve campaign efficacy.
- Ensure that you are building a scalable function with core artifacts like campaign playbooks, regional playbooks and channel playbooks.
What You'll Bring To The Team
- 10+ years of experience developing and executing strategic B2B revenue growth programs
- Experience with B2B SaaS and high growth tech companies
- Deep understanding of marketing funnel tactics and metrics by stage, and a proven history of improving funnel conversion
- Demonstrated experience working in, with, and across key marketing functions to ensure holistic campaign assembly - AR, PR, Product and Solution Marketing, Customer Marketing, Field Marketing, Digital Marketing, Ops, etc.
- Expert understanding of partnering with sales to create, refine, and measure campaign success
- Hands-on experience with marketing tools (ex. Pardot, Drift, Salesforce, Tableau, Segment)
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to translate complex concepts into simple messages
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.