Product Manager, Identity and Access Management
San Francisco, CO - Remote /
Product Management /
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
About the Team
JumpCloud is the Directory Platform that consolidates the management of a remote workforce across complex IT environments. Our product team is building a directory that eliminates the mundane tasks from an IT admin’s workflow, and allows them to focus on making swift, smart decisions to actively manage the right access to all IT resources—including their device, networks, and applications—with ease and clarity. Our Cloud Directory aims to provide admins a single platform which intelligently orchestrates the entire user lifecycle across an extensive collection of endpoints.
JumpCloud is looking for a Product Manager to identify opportunities and drive the realization of objectives in the JumpCloud directory. You will own one product feature area and be responsible for the definition and development of new product to meet these objective KPIs.
- You will be responsible for solutioning, implementing, and delivering new features and enhancements related to the JumpCloud Cloud Directory Platform.
- Take ownership of understanding customer problems, business needs, and technical requirements informing the development of uniquely defined and validated product solutions to meet or exceed current and future needs of customers and markets.
- Collaborate closely with Principal PMs. Software Architects, UX, marketing and other cross functional teams to define products with great customer experience.
- Clearly communicate the why and the what as feature epics that empower cross functional teams to break down the work into clearly actionable user stories and execute efficiently and effectively.
- Own and prioritize feature backlog, driving execution, and agile ceremonies with 1 engineering team.
- Ensure cross functional teams in JumpCloud understand the value of each deliverable, so that it may be marketed, sold, and supported by customer focused teams.
- Define and track product KPIs to clearly indicate what success looks like and when more needs to be done to drive and grow customer adoption.
We’re looking for
- 1+ years of Product Management experience driving SaaS, Enterprise, or security products. 3+ years of increasing responsibility in related roles preferred.
- Aptitude or experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) principles and protocols such as LDAP, SCIM, SAML, Attribute Driven Access, Identity Governance.
- Aptitude or experience with automating workflows and/or integrations.
- Hands on self starter with drive and demonstrated ability to execute and deliver product and achieve objectives in an innovative and fast paced environment.
- Experience with Agile processes and driving agile/scrum teams
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums (visual, written, verbal) that inspire teams, simplify complex technical concepts, and bolster your decisions with focus and clarity.
- Passion to be successful in startup and high growth environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MBA, or industry experience is a plus.
- Domain knowledge in security (Ex: Zero Trust, Multi Factor Authentication/MFA, software defined perimeter, security policies etc.) is a plus.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $90,000-$120,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.