Sales Commission Analyst - Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico - Remote /
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role
As the Commissions Analyst at JumpCloud, you will assist with implementing and administering compensation plans for our global sales team. You will also help with worldwide commission calculations, reporting, and support.
- Assist with strategy-based discussion with various business stakeholders to design compensation plans that support the overall sales strategy
- Administer, calculate, and communicate sales variable compensation in accordance with policy and individual compensation plans
- Assist with compensation design and recommendations to determine the metrics and targets that the sales organization is measured on
- Assist with comp plan design as the needs of the business continue to evolve
- Preparation of monthly commissions statements for a global quota-carrying salesforce
- Investigate complex problems and become an expert in compensation operations
- Effectively communicate with sales leadership with commission reviews to gain necessary approvals
- Effectively communicate with sales team to ensure they understand the drivers of their performance and related impact on their commission
- Preparation and sending of compensation plans (frequency as determined by company plan/sales leadership)
What You Should Have:
- 3-5 years of experience in compensation planning and commissions
- Experience working closely with FP&A and Sales teams
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to manage and collaborate with cross-functional contributors and stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.