Marketing & Event Coordinator - India
Mumbai, India - Remote /
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
Are you a master of turning ideas into unforgettable experiences? Are you fueled by the thrill of orchestrating seamless events? If you have a knack for juggling timelines, collaborating with partners, and making things happen across multiple regions, we've got an incredible opportunity for you! JumpCloud is looking for an experienced event coordinator to help our global marketing and sales teams organize excellent partner events in the region. You will be working with our key distribution partners within the regions and helping set up joint events with them or solo events for JumpCloud. This role provides an incredible opportunity to have an outsized impact at a growth stage, PLG start up.
The Role: As our Events Coordinator, you'll be working under the direction of our International Marketing Team and our Partner Account Managers in India and the Asia-Pacific region. You'll be part of a growing team and help turn concepts into reality at speed with outstanding results.
- Transform concepts into vibrant, engaging events that create high impact results
- Juggle multiple timelines with grace and precision. From initial planning to post-event debrief, you'll ensure every step is executed flawlessly, meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Work with our partners in the region - you will be the bridge between our company and the various partners -building relationships that elevate every event.
- Navigate the nuances of diverse cultures across the Asia-Pacific region. Your cultural sensitivity will ensure that every event resonates authentically with each audience.
- Handle multiple projects at a given time. Your ability to prioritize and multitask will keep our events executed on time and on budget.
- Experience: Proven track record of successfully planning and executing a variety of events, preferably in the Asia-Pacific region. 3-5 years experience.
- Time Management: Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks across different regions.
- Collaboration: A natural collaborator who thrives on building relationships and bringing teams together.
- Organizational Skills: Impeccable organizational skills to keep all event elements seamlessly coordinated.
- Tech Agility: Proficient in event management software and tools for efficient planning and execution.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with additional languages as a plus.
- Growth Mindset: understanding of what it takes to succeed in a growth stage environment
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of India. You must be located in and authorized to work in India to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.