Reseller Channel Manager - Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico - Remote /
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Team:
Channel Partners play a critical role in accelerating the growth of JumpCloud. Today JumpCloud is growing quickly, but is realizing that growth all on its own. By forging partnerships with major and strategic industry players, JumpCloud can broaden its reach within our target market and propel the company to becoming a major player in its own right. This role reports to the Director of Sales for North America.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of channel partners relationships
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners, including key personnel.
- Fielding and routing inbound interest from partners
- Generate pipeline & strategies for new customer acquisition
- Work with cross-functional teams on activities such as; messaging, marketing, training, campaigns, webinars & events.
- Design & execute GTM plans with partners to achieve/exceed targets.
- Assist partners with product positioning, sales strategy, & deal closing strategies.
- Manage deal registration conflicts between direct and channel selling teams by keeping excellent communication between the two.
- Ensures partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements
We’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience working with North American Channel Partners.
- Proven success building revenue generating partnerships with other reseller partners.
- Demonstrated experience building partnership(s) from the ground up, not just managing pre-existing relationships.
- Knowledgeable in security or other infrastructure Saas products.
- Success in achieving/overachieving revenue & growth targets.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Experience working with identity and access management solutions
- Previously worked in a fast-paced hyper growth environment
- Experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.