Strategic Program Manager - India
Bangalore, India - Remote /
Operations & Strategy /
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Team
The Program Management team is responsible for managing and accelerating strategic programs across different functions. This includes identifying opportunities for intervention, building strategic and executional frameworks around different programs, getting buy-in and engagement from relevant stakeholders as well as facilitating and overseeing cross-functional execution. Managed programs span across corporate, go-to-market, as well as product and engineering functions.
What you'll be doing:
- Build a deep understanding of the JumpCloud organization, overarching objectives, business model as well as current growth areas
- Help formulate and frame the programs our team will support setting clear and achievable objectives
- Identify and engage relevant stakeholders clearly communicating required involvement and intended outcomes
- Set and communicate clear milestones around the program complemented with a governance framework (ie. who needs to do what, and when?)
- Identify and surface any identified risk; help build mitigation strategies and plans
- Set a cadence and format for sharing progress with the core team as well as with the executive leadership team
- Facilitate cross-functional alignment & executive endorsement
- Build strong relationships with different stakeholders across the organization bringing insights and structure to each conversation
We're looking for:
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to lead and influence positive outcomes
- Deep understanding of core business processes in a B2B technology environment; finance, sales, marketing, product development, customer support, professional services
- A track record of successfully coordinating multiple cross-departmental efforts that achieved meaningful business outcomes
- The ability to manage scope, risk, and uncertainty
- Experience with techniques to align strategy and execution
- Someone who thrives in the pace and culture of a fast moving and rapidly growing SaaS business
- Strong communication and presentation skills to both an executive and customer audience.
- Consulting background
- PMP certification
- LEAN or Six Sigma experience
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of India. You must be located in and authorized to work in India to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.