Total Rewards Operations Manager - Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico - Remote
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
The Total Rewards Operations Manager has two main responsibilities; project management of all TR and HRIS programs and policy creation, management, and compliance.
What You'll be Doing:
- Manage and ensure success of all Total Rewards projects - working across HR teams and in to the business
- Manage HRIS system set up to capture data needs and workflows, ensuring the right things are captured and align with other processes in the business
- Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Continuously evaluate and improve HR processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness across the department
- Support HRIS Analyst with internal HR systems and databases
- Monitoring and modifying Total Rewards budgets
- Act as a consultant to managers and the People Team regarding policies and procedures
- Serve as escalation point for complex data changes
- Partner with the HRIS Analyst to bring and keep all policies in compliance with SOC2 and other security requirements
We're Looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in HR, specifically 2+ years in HR Operations
- Strong knowledge of HR laws, policies, procedures, and best practices
- Experience with HR information systems and technologies
- Strong background in Project Management
- Experience in an emerging tech company
- PMP or completed an accredited project management program
- Experience with ADP, WorkDay, SAP, or Ceridian
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.