MSP Marketing Manager
Denver, CO - Remote /
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
What you’ll be doing:
JumpCloud is seeking a Marketing Manager to support and expand our MSP marketing function as we scale in this next phase of our growth. You’ll work with our Head of MSP Marketing to execute on an effective strategy for our current and future MSP marketing goals and work collaboratively with our MSP sales team to achieve business goals.
We have a unique market window, so you’ll be expected to bring your creativity, experience, and sense of urgency to drive MSP Strategy, key initiatives, and the team forward. You’ll partner with sales, product and engineering leadership, engineers, designers, product managers, and other marketing leaders to plan, drive, and execute.
No egos, just a passionate team working together to solve customer problems, deliver an amazing experience, and build a great business.
We're looking for:
- Experience supporting and scaling MSP marketing programs in high growth SaaS organizations.
- Ability to plan and execute strategic MSP marketing campaigns that generate leads and revenue.
- Proven track record working hand-in-hand with sales to drive growth and opportunities.
- Production of educational and promotional marketing content: emails, social posts, webinars, direct mail, presentations, partner portal updates, and customer success stories.
- Field marketing expertise to drive MSP engagement at in-person and virtual events through sponsorship, content and promotion.
- 4+ years of experience establishing, building and scaling MSP-focused marketing functions in B2B SaaS organizations.
- Experience building relationships with direct MSPs of all sizes as well as aggregators (companies operating in the channel such as ConnectWise, Datto, etc.)
- Broad marketing skills including lead generation and events.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Salesforce and Pardot experience preferred.
- Must be self-driven, creative, strategic, and highly organized.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $100,000-$125,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.