Senior Product Manager, Device Management
United States - Remote /
Product Management /
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
About the Team
The JumpCloud Device Management organization is changing the way IT admins and users leverage their devices to get work done. The days of the traditional corporate security perimeter are over. Remote work - and the domainless enterprise - are here to stay. As such, we believe securing all work devices is at the crux of establishing trust, granting resource access, and otherwise managing a modern workforce. Our Cloud Directory Platform, including its deep support for devices such as laptops and servers, is making it easy for IT admins to manage the entire device lifecycle, from onboarding to active use to offboarding, while also providing end users a secure and painless means of getting stuff done.
JumpCloud is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help drive the device management roadmap and have significant influence on the future of device management at JumpCloud. You will own one or more product feature areas and be responsible for meeting KPIs and objectives.
- Take ownership of the product and drive strategy and execution alignment with all roadmap and a strategic roadmap
- Engage and drive cross functional groups inside the company and with customers to bring out products to meet or exceed current and future needs of customers
- You will be responsible for building features and enhancements related to device management on Mac, Windows, or Linux
- Lead and complete efforts in understanding customer needs, defining epics, user stories, business/technical requirements
- Collaborate closely with Software Architects, UX, marketing and other cross functional teams to define products with great customer experience
We’re looking for
- 5+ years of Product Management experience directing strategy and execution of SaaS, Enterprise or security products. 8+ years of increasing responsibility in related roles
- Experience with device management or IT-related technologies such as MDM, UEM, RMM, software management, threat detection, cybersecurity.
- Domain knowledge in security (Ex: Zero Trust, IAM, User Directories, Software defined perimeter, security policies etc.) is a strong plus
- Experience developing products and services for Apple, Microsoft, and/or Linux environments.
- Self starter with drive and demonstrated ability to execute and deliver product and achieve objectives in an innovative and fast paced environment.
- Track record of driving impact in a cross-functional, highly collaborative environment.
- Swift, high-quality decision making and prioritization, informed by customer and market data, but balanced with pragmatism and vision
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums (visual, written, verbal) that inspire teams, simplify complex technical concepts, and bolster your decisions with focus and clarity.
- Passion to be successful in startup and high growth environment
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MBA or related industry experience
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $140,000-$170,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and 401k benefits. We have an unlimited vacation policy and also provide commuter benefits for employees in the Denver/Boulder, CO area.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.