Implementation Engineering Consultant - Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico - Remote /
Professional Services /
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role
We are looking for inspired technology specialists who love the challenge of implementing and onboarding the JumpCloud platform through the fluid exchange of ideas, education, support, integration, and adoption of our Directory platform.
In this position, you will:
- Guide our direct customers and partnered organizations through scalable implementation and onboarding project plans.
- Build custom onboarding plans when appropriate, based on the needs of the customer and the service offering they have purchased.
- Consult, plan, and assist with all sizes of roll outs of JumpCloud in customers’ existing environment and infrastructure.
- Resolve onboarding and implementation issues via email, or remote web session.
- Regularly follow-up with customers on recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Collaborate with peers, mentors, knowledge base authors, community forum leaders and other internal resources to provide the most effective solutions for our partners and customers.
- Ensure the success of our customers as they transition to our product - one which ensures the access of their entire employee base to all of the resources they need - their servers, workstations and laptops, the networks they access to all of the web and on-premise applications they use every day.
- Be constantly learning through researching and evaluating technologies to capture new information for reuse throughout the team, organization, and for end users.
- Use your technical background and experience to help facilitate the onboarding and knowledge transfer of new team members.
We're looking for:
- Someone who likes the challenge of ensuring the success and delight of customers when using our software products who displays phenomenal abilities to demonstrate and articulate our product and company in front of technical audiences.
- A strong desire to see customers win and be successful at their jobs through the utilization of our Directory Platform software
- 3 or more years experience in a prior SaaS onboarding role
- Excellent project and account management skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Possesses a logical approach to problem solving
- Moderate infrastructure, architecture, integration, and environment knowledge
- Full end-user lifecycle from new user onboarding to complete offboarding
- OAUTH/SCIM API integration concepts and how to leverage them
- Project management and implementation roll out experience
- Salesforce experience with account management and automation
- Administrating or supporting SMB environments & architectureOffice365 / G-Suite administrative understanding
- Enterprise/Mobile Device Management - Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, Android
- Directory Services, specifically Active Directory and LDAP
- Networking & Authentication (RADIUS a plus!)
- SSO Protocols - SAML, OIDC, SCIM
- Software systems setup and configuration experience
- Fluent Spanish speaking highly preferred
- Associates degree desired
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
This role is remote in the country of Mexico. You must be located in and authorized to work in Mexico to be considered for this role.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.