Senior Frontend Engineer
Jumpcut is ushering in a new era of education and needs a Senior Frontend Engineer to help us reach our goals with our frontend applications. You will be responsible for leading the implementation of web projects, quality-assurance, and exploratory development. This requires collaboration with designers, product owners, content teams and your fellow engineers.
- Lead development on new projects and initiatives
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality
- Enforce best practices and standardize development conventions
- Mentor Junior Engineers
- Use the Jumpcut platform and continually seek to improve online education
What We're Looking For
- A great cultural fit - Read Our Blogpost
- 4+ years of Software Engineering Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience establishing conventions and "industrial strength" code
- Strong grasp of Data Structure / Algorithms
- Strong grasp of web technologies (CDN, Frontend transpilation and optimization etc)
- Understanding of common web protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP, WebSocket)
Please submit a resume AND cover letter!