Brand Builder, Sacramento
Sacramento, CA /
The Task At-Hand:
Brand Builders are the face of our brand. Their role is to engage with the consumer, educating them on our product and core values that make us so unique in the industry. You'll engage with the consumer in both on and off-premise accounts, help execute brand activations and events, seed product with partners and influencers, and help spread the JuneShine story on a part-time, flexible schedule in Sacramento, CA!
Who You Are:
You are a charismatic, self-starter with a passion for engaging with people. You understand the importance of experiential marketing and you have at least 1 year of experience engaging with consumers and executing unique activations that increase brand awareness, customer loyalty and drive sales.
The Task At Hand:
• Execute experiential brand activations and events including but not limited to community events, curated brand events, festivals, happy hours, and on/off-premise tastings
• Engage consumers and create a unique experience to increase brand awareness, customer loyalty, and drive sales
• Transport product and marketing materials to and from off-site events and retailers
• Set up/breakdown, maintain, and clean event materials including but not limited to coolers, POS, jockey box, and all corresponding parts
• Complete event recap communicating consumer feedback and detailed information of event performance
• Perform 2 to 3-hour sampling events at retail and on-premise accounts
• Complete demo recap communicating consumer feedback, inventory, etc.
• Engage with staff and consumers on JuneShine story, flavor, and product benefits
• Adapt JuneShine’s core messaging to connect authentically in assigned market
• Assist Brand Manager to seed product with key brand partners and influencers that align with overall JuneShine brand strategy
• Merchandise and seek incremental opportunities to grow JuneShine brand within accounts
• Additional duties as needed
• Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application
• Valid Responsible Alcohol Service certification required
• Must be willing to travel to Tahoe 1-2 times a month
• Strong network of local brand partners and influencers
• Minimum of one year professional experience in Field Marketing role preferred
• Able to lift 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time required
• Interpersonal, energetic and confident in engaging with customers
• Excellent written and verbal communication required
• Must live within the assigned territory
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Evening, holiday, and weekend availability required
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing company
Compensation: $21.00 Hourly, Non-Exempt, Part-Time
Additional: Let My People Go Surfing Unlimited Time Off policy, 401k with company match & Booch Perks!
Who We Are
Our Purpose: Honest alcohol for a healthier planet.
Our Business: Frustrated with the lack of alcohols that cater to our healthy, outdoors-driven lifestyle, we decided to make our own. While most alcohols contain GMOs, high fructose corn syrup, and food coloring, we sought to make the healthiest, naturally sourced product.
Our Culture: Our core values are Quality, Sustainability, Transparency, and LMPGS People-First Culture. What’s LMPSG? Glad you asked. We derive much of our management policy from a book we give you upon hiring, ‘Let My People Go Surfing', by Yvon Chouinard (founder, owner, Patagonia). Our policy is to allow workers flexible hours, provided the work gets done with no negative impact on others. Our ‘let my people go surfing’ policy demands that we hire very unique individuals; those with a combination of self-motivation, self-discipline, and energy.
JuneShine is a purpose-driven brand made up of an inclusive group of individuals with diverse backgrounds, passions, and beliefs. We hire self-motivated, independent thinkers, and those who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. Bring your whole self to your craft at JuneShine, a proud equal opportunity employer.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs).
In an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process, we ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume (like profile photos) before you upload it. JuneShine is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices.
You must reside in the United States to be considered for this position.