Sales Representative, Nashville TN
Nashville, TN /
The Sales Representative for Nashville, TN reports directly to the Director of Sales, East, and is responsible for:
• Own On & Off-Premise of assigned territory by building meaningful relationships with buyers
• Distribution management: Work with the distributor to ensure execution on monthly, quarterly, and annual goals assigned by Director of Sales
• Cultivate a relationship with the distributor sales team to execute sales initiatives, orchestrate ride-alongs and crew drives, participate in ABP’s at the instruction of Director of Sales
• Drive constant email and phone communication, regular in-person visits with distributor sales managers and supervisors
• Time management: Effectively manage time by calling on key on and off-premise accounts weekly by priority
• Promotions: Work together and communicate with the field marketing team to schedule and / or execute JuneShine promotions, samplings, and sponsorship's on a weekly basis
• Communication: Communicate updates on key initiatives, what’s working vs what’s not, wins and losses, and tools needed to be successful on a weekly basis with Director of Sales per Director of Sales’ instruction
• Team growth: Work in conjunction with fellow teammates within the region to share best practices and maximize opportunities
• Align with National Accounts on execution objectives
• Educate accounts and JuneShine and why we are premium and different from our competitors
• Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application
• Must live in the assigned territory area: Nashville TN
• Valid Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission Server Permit (TABC) Required
• Minimum two years professional experience in alcohol beverage sales
• Previous CPG sales experience, with proven results
• Knowledge of wholesale distribution and operations
• Must have reliable transportation
• Up to 50% travel time may be required within assigned territory
• Able to regularly work during evenings and weekends
• Strong interpersonal skills required
• MS Office proficiency
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing company
Compensation: Full-Time, Salaried, Exempt
Additional: Medical, Vision, and Dental Healthcare Benefits, Let My People Go Surfing Unlimited Paid Time Off policy, 401k with company match & Booch Perks!
JuneShine Purpose: Honest alcohol for a healthier planet.
Our Business: Frustrated with the lack of alcohols that cater to our healthy, outdoors driven lifestyle, we decided to make our own. While most alcohols contain GMOs, high fructose corn syrup, and food coloring, we sought to make the healthiest, naturally sourced product. Our kombucha is a jun kombucha, made from green tea and honey, whereas normal kombucha is produced with black tea and sugar. We realized that we were not alone in seeking a natural alcohol. Beer preference is at an all-time low, and wine and spirits continue to see low digit year over year growth. The alcohol class exhibiting double digit growth is the near beer class (spiked seltzer, hard cider, etc).
Our Goals: Rapid growth, contingent upon two strict conditions: 1. We do not sacrifice quality of our product. 2. We do not sacrifice quality of our culture.
Our Culture: We derive much of our management policy from a book we give you upon hiring, ‘Let My People Go Surfing’, by Yvon Chouinard (founder, owner, Patagonia). Our policy is to allow workers flexible hours, provided the work gets done with no negative impact on others. Our ‘let my people go surfing’ policy demands that we hire very unique individuals; those with a combination of self-motivation, self-discipline, and energy.
JuneShine is a purpose-driven brand made up of an inclusive group of individuals with diverse backgrounds, passions, and beliefs. We hire self-motivated, independent thinkers, and those who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. Bring your whole self to your craft at JuneShine, a proud equal opportunity employer.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs).