Director of Supply Chain
San Diego, CA /
Lead the company’s Supply Chain Operations in accordance with the company’s overall goals and objectives. Reports to and works directly with the VP of Operations to accomplish these goals and objectives.
Who You Are:
Strategic, analytical operations professional with demonstrated success in areas of supply chain management, logistics, and distribution. You understand the strategic objectives of the supply chain function through clear planning, effective execution, and providing simple & precise performance and management reporting. You have the ability to drive change, standardize processes to improve productivity and reduce cost.
In This Role You Will:
• Supervise the Supply Chain Department
• Oversee all material sourcing and material resource planning (MRP) activities, to include contract management
• Work directly with Distribution Manager to ensure efficient execution of the distribution plan
• Manage the company’s freight and storage budgets
• Coordinate with the VP of Operations and the Chief Commercial Officer to develop and execute the company’s supply plan
• Responsible for the company’s packaging & raw material cost of goods sold (COGS)
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by the VP of Operations
• Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application
• 3+ years of direct management experience in supply chain, operations or distribution management
• 5+ years of progressive experience in materials sourcing and or management of distribution
• BS Degree in Business, Management, Supply Chain, Logistics or equivalent experience
• Very proficient experience with a current Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software
• Experience with Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) manufacturing
Compensation: Full-Time, Salaries ($115,000.00 - $125,000.00), Exempt
Supplemental Pay: $50 monthly stipend (cell, internet), equity eligible
• Let My People Go Surfing Unlimited Paid Time Off
• Healthcare Benefits; up to 85% contribution for employees and 25% for dependent medical. Voluntary vision, dental, and accidental plans offered
• 401k with up to 4% company match
• 12 weeks paid Equal Parental Leave, $500 Baby Bonding Bucks, and sustainable baby gift
• Booch, Spirit, and Soft Good Perks
• And so much more!
Who We Are
Our Purpose: Honest alcohol for a healthier planet.
Our Business: Frustrated with the lack of alcohols that cater to our healthy, outdoors-driven lifestyle, we decided to make our own. While most alcohols contain GMOs, high fructose corn syrup, and food coloring, we sought to make the healthiest, naturally sourced product.
Our Culture: Our core values are Quality, Sustainability, Transparency, and LMPGS People-First Culture. What’s LMPSG? Glad you asked. We derive much of our management policy from a book we give you upon hiring, ‘Let My People Go Surfing', by Yvon Chouinard (founder, owner, Patagonia). Our policy is to allow workers flexible hours, provided the work gets done with no negative impact on others. Our ‘let my people go surfing’ policy demands that we hire very unique individuals; those with a combination of self-motivation, self-discipline, and energy.
JuneShine is a purpose-driven brand made up of an inclusive group of individuals with diverse backgrounds, passions, and beliefs. We hire self-motivated, independent thinkers, and those who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. Bring your whole self to your craft at JuneShine, a proud equal opportunity employer.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs).
In an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process, we ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume (like profile photos) before you upload it. JuneShine is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices.
You must reside in the United States to be considered for this position.