Senior Software Engineer, Frontend (Remote, NYC)
Juno Medical is an entirely new kind of doctor’s office. We provide a one-stop solution for you and your family’s everyday care needs that features exceptional hospitality, modern technology, and transparent prices that won’t break the bank.
Juno brings the best of high-quality pediatrics, adult primary care, women’s health, and same-day care under one roof — with labs, imaging, and wellness also on-site.
You will join an exceptionally talented team that’s on a mission to create a healthier world. We believe Juno can make healthcare more convenient, connected, and effective by combining the best technology and design with the highest quality care.
The Product & Engineering team at Juno is responsible for building native and web experiences for both patients, internal staff, and clinicians. As an early hire on our team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on how we deliver performant and delightful experiences to our users for the foreseeable future. The Senior Frontend Engineer role is a Remote position but can also be based in New York City. #LI-Remote
- You have experience using modern web frameworks. We use Next.js
- You have experience creating and/or maintaining component libraries or design systems
- You enjoy writing clean, testable, and reusable components
- You may have experience working within a monorepo (Yarn workspaces or Lerna)
Things you will work on here
- Build simple and delightful experiences that improve the lives of our patients and clinicians
- Create and improve upon patient and clinician facing features and experiences
- Establish a library of components and patterns to be shared across our various projects
- Implement performance and general best-practice improvements across our user-facing code
Juno Medical is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to building the most inclusive culture for exceptionally talented people. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.