Physician Assistant (Family Medicine)
New York, NY /
Medical Group /
Juno Medical is an entirely new kind of doctor’s office. We provide a one-stop solution for you and your family’s everyday care needs that features exceptional hospitality, modern technology, and transparent prices that won’t break the bank.
Juno brings the best of high-quality pediatrics, adult primary care, women’s health, and same-day care under one roof — with labs, imaging, and wellness also on-site.
You will join an exceptionally talented team that’s on a mission to create a healthier world. We believe Juno can make healthcare more convenient, connected, and effective by combining the best technology and design with the highest quality care.
We’re looking for exceptional Physician Assistants to join the team at our Harlem and Brooklyn locations in NYC. You’ll be a critical part of the care team at Juno and practice alongside a talented group of clinicians who believe everyone deserves great care.
As a Physician Assistant you will:
- Work with our team of advanced practice clinicians, care assistants, and ancillary staff
- Serve as an advanced practice clinician promoting the health of our patients and practicing medicine under the supervision of our physicians
- Examine, diagnose and decide treatment for patients including analyzing and interpreting x-rays and lab results, writing prescriptions, and ordering various forms of therapy
- Utilize POC testing and onsite labs/imaging during the patient encounter
- At least 2 years experience working as Physician Assistant
- Graduate from accredited Physician Assistant program
- New York State License
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration (within 6 months of start date)
- BLS certification
- You have experience in Family Medicine practice, Urgent Care, or Emergency Room settings
- You enjoy working as part of a team and enjoy being a team player who looks for the opportunity to support colleagues wherever possible
- You are eager to be part of an interdisciplinary team, including physicians, operations, and technology experts
- You have excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively interact with all members of the care team, and with members of the public
- You are comfortable using a variety of computer systems and have broad knowledge of electronic health record systems
- Experience in a clinical role at a venture-backed startup
Juno Medical is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to building the most inclusive culture for exceptionally talented people. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.