New York, NY /
Medical Group /
Juno Medical is an entirely new kind of doctor’s office. We provide a one-stop solution for you and your family’s everyday care needs that features exceptional hospitality, modern technology, and transparent prices that won’t break the bank.
Juno brings the best of high-quality pediatrics, adult primary care, women’s health, and same-day care under one roof — with labs, imaging, and wellness also on-site.
You will join an exceptionally talented team that’s on a mission to create a healthier world. We believe Juno can make healthcare more convenient, connected, and effective by combining the best technology and design with the highest quality care.
We’re looking for exceptional Pediatricians to join the team at our Harlem and upcoming Brooklyn locations. You’ll be a critical part of the clinician team and practice alongside a talented group of physicians who want to build the greatest medical partnership on the planet.
As a Pediatrician, You Will:
- Provide high-quality medical care to the pediatric population from birth through adolescence with patient’s evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment including routine wellness care, management of acute and chronic illnesses and managing ADHD
- Consults with patients and parents/ legal guardians to determine the appropriate course of treatment
- Order and interpret x-rays, lab results, EKGs, and other diagnostic tests; review and respond to test results and follow up coordination
- Collaborate with the Clinical Operations and Engineering teams to inform the development of innovative tools and services for communication, decision support, and documentation
- Maintain accurate medical records, charting, and documentation as well as a professional demeanor along with a warm and welcoming bedside manner
- Partner with specialist care physicians and promote collaboration by ensuring patient care plan awareness across key team members
- At least one year of experience in an outpatient pediatrics, family medicine, urgent care, or similar setting
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Pediatrics, Family Medicine, or Med-Peds
- Current, unrestricted medical license to practice in the state of New York
- Active, unrestricted DEA license and current CPR certifications
- High-degree of comfort using tools such as iPads for charting and modern software for care coordination
- Strong belief that *everyone* deserves great care and passionate about disrupting care delivery
- Eager to be part of an interdisciplinary team, including physicians, operations, and technology experts and work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Complementary graduate degree is a plus, but not required — Masters of Public Health (MPH), Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Masters of Public Policy (MPP)
Why You Should Join Juno
- Forward-thinking, physician-led company that genuinely cares about you and understands the importance of professional sustainability
- State of the art practice with excellent clinical, administrative, and management support so you can focus on providing great care
- Mission-driven, inclusive, and collaborative culture that’s designed with leadership development, impact, and team fun in mind
- Opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues and to grow with a dynamic startup that’s reimagining healthcare for the modern American family
- Attractive pay, equity compensation, and comprehensive benefits for full-time clinicians
- Transparent advancement opportunities, including a clear path to partner
Juno Medical is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to building the most inclusive culture for exceptionally talented people. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.