Product Manager - AI Products
At Jupiter, we are building a new age personalized mobile-first, AI-based digital bank. We are a fast-paced tech startup that relentlessly innovates each day to make banking more accessible and transparent for our users.
To help us grow, we are looking at awesome team-players to join us and contribute towards building a community first digital bank.
Join us if you wish to build the bank of the future!
We’re looking for a highly driven Product Manager to develop machine learning products at Jupiter. You will need a deep understanding of consumer behaviour, a passion for data and the ability to move fast. This role will be focussed on building a conversational AI driven customer support chatbot. As an AI Product Manager, you'll be working with teams of engineers, product managers. machine learning experts, data scientists, marketing managers, and others to build our state of the art chatbot.
- Minimum 3 years experience working on AI products in a product management role at a consumer technology organization, preferably a startup
- Strong leadership, organizational and execution skills
- Attention to detail and passion to follows, study and learn from well-crafted mobile and consumer apps
- High on user empathy so you can be the voice of the customer and solve real problems through your products
- Exceptional decision-making skills to prioritize across needs to achieve maximum value
- Thrive in a start-up environment: love dealing with pace, changing needs, and limited resources
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end lifecycle for building an AI product
- Owning the product definitions and execution. Incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Work with cross-functional teams (like Engineering, Data Science, Operations, Customer Support) to create and implement a decisive product plan from product development to actual production. You own the execution
- This role requires hustle and demonstrable experience in prioritization- we have to move from 0 -> 1 pretty quickly
- Set your product’s goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Jupiter’s mission and drive maximum impact.
- You should understand numbers and what they meanCommunication: Should be able to articulate your thoughts and ideas, communicate with key stakeholders (which includes technical and business teams across the organization) and leverage those discussions to translate business requirements to the engineering team
- You’ve worked on a chatbot product before
- You have a related degree from a top engineering or B-school
- Proven experience communicating to senior management, peers and team members.
You reflect our Values, if
- You know our customers! - They are your North Star!
- You Reimagine - You are the Gamechanger!
- You Disagree but commit - We sail together!
- You Hustle - Make it happen!
Press Coverage on Jupiter
We love what we do at Jupiter, so when we talk to you we’d love to hear about the one problem that you’d like to solve in the FinTech space and why.
Hint - think of an app that you would launch and what its impact would be. We encourage you to think big!