At Jupiter, we are building a new age personalized mobile-first, AI-based digital bank. We are a fast-paced tech startup that relentlessly innovates each day to make banking more accessible and transparent for our users.
To help us grow, we are looking at awesome team-players to join us and contribute towards building a community first digital bank.
Join us if you wish to build the bank of the future!
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Extensive use of Corel draw & Photoshop to create and generate new images.
- Design imagery for emails and landing pages.
- Delivering high volume of creative designs within stipulated deadlines.
- Confer with the managers to discuss and determine layout design.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Use high-quality brand etiquette to ensure the right message is delivered through the right channels.
- Degree in Graphic Design, animation or equivalent field experience would be an added advantage.
- Able to work on different software: Figma, adobe photoshop, adobe illustrator, after effects.
- Ability to think creatively and evidence of success in developing brands and delivering them to market.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Passionate about the quickly-evolving digital and social media environment.
- Sincere curiosity about how people interact and are influenced online
Why Join Jupiter?
- We have the right team that has built successful payments and banking businesses in the past, including our founder: Jitendra Gupta
- The market is huge and ready for disruption. The youth deserves and appreciates a better UX than the one provided by existing banks
- The banking infrastructure is transforming rapidly, and the banking APIs are more open than ever
- https://www.livemint.com/companies/start-ups/former-payu-md-s-amica-financial-raises-24-million-at-70-million- valuation-in-first-funding-round-11572921788037.html